Monday, June 15, 2009

Reward or Something else

This is an old blog from 360

Lets see how would I begin? I know.... She follows me into my chamber after the dance. Lay over there pet, on the rug. She does as instructed.
On your back little one.
I bind her hands then tie them to the post conveniently located near her station.
Spread your legs woman. WIDE!
I pull your ankles up and bind them to your thighs, forcing your hips up.
Are you comfortable little one?
No Master.
Are you in pain?
No Master.
Then in my opinion you are comfortable.
The whip is still at my side the large leather handle dangling loosely.
I think you should experience the butt of it rather than the tip.
Oh Master, please...
I kneel between your legs. you are totally exposed to my ministrations. you are a slut little one. I can see how wet you are.
I start with hard taps on her inner thighs. Close to your pussy. See how she responds. Yes my little whore you do like that.
She only stares at me. Dragging the harsh leather across her belly and breasts. Circling her belly with it. Leaning forward over her looking into her eyes. Thinking to myself, Yes pet I know what you want. Dragging a finger through the folds of your labia. The lips engorged with her desire. Hmmm nice and wet. You are enjoying this, hehe.
Placing the finger to your lips forcing it into your mouth. Clean it off little one. But leave it wet. Circling your nipple with the whip. Watching it harden at the abrasive touch. Tapping your breast with it. Harder. Watching the soft flesh recoil from the attack. Seeing light crimson lines appear from the abrasions.I take the wet finger and circle the nipple with it then suck it into my mouth. Savoring the combinations of tasteand texture.
I think it is time for a nipple clamp pet. Applying one on its lightest setting. How much can you stand? Tightening slightly. Continuing to apply pressure. Tell me if you wish me to stop. " no Master" Good girl. I see you biting your lip as I reach the tightest setting. Yes you are strong.
Brushing the clamps with the whip. Running the coarse leather over your crimson nipple. Pulling on the chain connecting them. Seeing your nipples distend.
I lean forward and kiss you gently on the cheek. You are doing wonderfully pet.
I kiss down your breastbone across your belly then sit up and place a hand against your mons. Pushing up so that your clit begins to peak from between the folds of your pussy. Spreading the lips to fully expose the little bud. Flicking it lightly with a finger. A little whimper escapes my pet. It’s glistening and throbbing. I touch it with the handle of the whip. You draw a short breath and hold it as I run the length of the leather handle across it. Up and down. Pressing it hard against your sensitive little button. you squirm. Pain? Pleasure? You force your hips up. Pleasure, I smile.
Look at me pet. Don't close your eyes. I need to see your desire.
A finger slides into you. The leather handle tapping against you’re clit applying alternating hard and gentle pressure. Finger gliding in and out. two now. Pinching the outer lip of your beautiful pussy.
Was that a gasp? Does that feel good? Yes, I see the cooze dripping down the crack to your anus.
Using my fingers to open you further. Your precious little asshole glistens from your juices. A touch and it puckers.
You are very clean my dear. I reward you with a kiss in this most intimate spot. A lick, the taste strong. Poking with the tip of my tongue. I can hear your breath coming quick and short. A finger pressing gently. Relax precious it only hurts a little. Pressing harder. Still resisting. A hard smack on the cheek with the butt of the whip.
STOP IT PET!!
You whisper "sorry Master, i can't..." Another smack on her lily white buttocks.
SHUT UP!!. I spit onto her and dip my finger into her cunt, dragging it out against the lining and accumulating her juices. Pinching your clit hard as I draw out.
Once again I press against the sphincter. This time My finger slides in. To the first joint. Yes pet that’s it. Now to the second. Working in and out. To the hilt, all the way out and all the way in.
I bend over and start sucking your clit. Biting it. A moan escapes you. I'm going to fuck you in the ass pet. I see the fear and desire in your eyes. I move into position. My erection is full. I can see you staring at it wide eyed. Look into my eyes, pet.
you do so without hesitation.
Are you ready to take me?
you barely whisper...yes Master...
WHAT? I can't hear you!
yes Master... more loudly.
Tell Me slut what it is you are ready for....
Oh Master please....
TELL ME!...
Oh Master this whore wishes You to fuck her in the ass....
Is that it?....
Oh Master, she wants You to fuck her ass hard....
A tear is forming in the corner of her eye.
I know she is ready. I spit on my cock to help lubricate it. Then place the head of it against you. Pressing. Feeling your resistance. A smack on the belly and a cry from her. Pushing harder. It slips past the guardian. Continuing to press till it is fully engulfed. Oh yes my precious that is so nice and warm and tight.
I start stroking. In and out. To the tip then the hilt.
I loose one of your hands. Play with your pussy little one, I know you want to.
you comply readily. I watch as your eyes roll up into her head. Breath pet. I don't want you to pass out. I can feel the trembles of your first orgasm. Yes that’s it pet come for your Master. She does so again quickly.
I begin to feel the impending climax to my pleasure. That’s it pet fuck yourself with your fingers while I fuck your ass.
I reach up and twist one of the clamps. A cry emits from the depths of your throat. Yes pet that’s it. One more time. you come again and I can feel it with my cock deep inside you. Fucking hard now nearly to climax. your next orgasm clamps down so hard on my cock I can no longer hold it. I withdraw and allow myself to spurt up over you. Up across your tits. A droplet reaches your mouth, which is quickly gathered with your tongue. Yes dear that's it.
I release you from the last of your bindings.
Suck the rest from my cock little one. Take it all.
you oblige eagerly cleaning me thoroughly and efficiently. That’s a good girl.
you have done very well little one. your Master is pleased. I see that you are sated. Barely able to stand. I pick you up in my arms. Now let's go to the bath so that we can wash properly. Tonight you sleep in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry just got around to finding your blog, but I loved this post - very delicious indeed!

    I myself am leading more of a DD lifestyle at the moment, but have been interested in and experienced D/s probably far longer than DD so appreciate everything you wrote!

    I especially love the description and the leather whip, nothing better than have a leather whip traced over ones body while your adrenaline is pumping in anticipation!

    Thank you for sharing...

    Mrs M x

    ReplyDelete