Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Oldie But a Goodie


So I was sittin at home last night reading cuz I'm sick of the crap on tv, and started thinking about my slut. Thinking about the things I would do to her and the things I would have the whore do to me.
I would never gag her. I want to hear the sluts cries of pain and pleasure. It is what really excites me.
I have some string that I would use to wrap her nipples. I would tease them till they are hard. Pinching them till she wimpers. I can see the tears forming in the sluts wide eyes. I would tightly wind the string around the nipples till just the pink tip is exposed. The pink turning to purple. Licking them. Flicking them. The slut biting her lip trying not to cry out. But her odor betrays the fear in the sluts eyes. I reach down and touch her pussy feeling how wet she is. Her labia are so swollen. Her clit hard and throbbing. But I would only tease it briefly. The whore is already to close to an orgasm and I am not ready to let her have one. They are mine to give as a reward. The sluts juices are leaving a huge wet spot on the sheet. I have her roll over and get on her knees. I take her hands and bind them behnd her back. Now she must lay with her face on the bed unable to support her torso. I spank her hard with my open palm. The sluts milky ass turns a beautiful shade of crimson. The slut is ordered to spread he legs exposing her cunt and ass hole. The whore has followed my instructions and has cleaned herself thouroughly but the juices glisten in the low light. This whore has told me she does not like to be fucked in the ass I respect that. She tinks her Master's cock is to big and will hurt the whore. I bend behind her and start to finger her swollen pussy. The juices flow down my hand. Two fingers easily slip in. I reach beneath her and pinch a bound nipple. The whore cries out to stop. But in the same breath begs fo her orgasm. Not yet cunt. Your Master is not ready. I slide my finger up to her anus. It puckers slightly as I brush it. "No Master you musn't" Her plea is without conviction. With only the lubrication from her pussy I begin to apply pressure at the opening. The sluts cries only excite me. The tip of my finger slips into her but will go no further. I pull it from her give her another hard spank refreshing the flush of her cheak and order her to relax. I bend and lick around her asshole adding my spit while fingering her pussy. Tounging the opening. Sucking on he pussy and clit. She is moaning now and begins to push herself against me. I wet my finger with her juices once more tease her asshole. This time the little slut pushes herself against my finger and it glides in to the hilt. That's more like it bitch. Her heat is building as I slide my finger in and out. I slide two other fingers into her pussy stimulating both holes at the same time. Now she is biting her lip so hard that I see a small drip of blood. The slut is so near to her orgasm but still has not come. Her control is amazing. She has learned well. This pleases me to no end. It is time to allow her release. I undo the bindings on her nipples allowing the blood to rush back to them. The pain must be excruciating. Tears stream down her face and she is screaming in pain. I whisper into her ear "Now". That is all my slut needs. She shudders through her whole body with the force of her orgasm. I can feel her clench on my fingers which are deep inside her. It must last more than a minute. I can't tell if she has come once or not being able to control herself she has cum repeatedly in a long continuous series of orgasms. She colapses on the bed before me. Sated.
Your Master loves his whore. I long for the day we can be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment