Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pig Slut

Hello little girl,
Were you able to accomplish my task?
Yes Sir.
Tell me about it pet.
I went to 7/11 dressed like you told me. There were several men in the store.
First I went to one of the coolers and took a bottle from the bottom shelf. I know that I was exposed because I could feel the cold air from the cooler on my pussy.
When I stood up, I caught one of the men in the store staring. He must have gotten a nice view of my pussy.
From there I walked down one of the isles, there was a nice looking girl I hadn't seen earlier. I reached across her pressing my tit into her. I said excuse me and when I looked at her she winked at me. She had beautiful eyes. I smiled back. I think I blushed. My cheeks were very warm.
She asked if I was in a hurry. I said no but I needed to get one more thing.
She said she would meet me outside.
I went to the freezer as you instructed me. I took a pint of icecream and rubbed it on my nipples till they were completely hard then went to the check out.
An older gentleman was in line behind me. As I got to the counter I dropped a dollar. He and I both bent to get it. As he looked up he could see right down my blouse at my tits. My nipples still hard from the icecream. As he looked away He caught my eye and knew I had seen him looking at me. He smiled and handed me the dollar.

When I went outside the girl was at the side of the building and waved me to her. I followed her behind the building. There was a man there too. I was a little scared but I could feel the wetness between my legs.
She said he was her boyfriend and wondered if I minded.
I told her no but asked what she had in mind. She said he had seen my pussy in the store too and wanted to fuck me. She told me to bend over in front of her.
I did as I was told. I could feel the cold night air on my pussy. Then I felt my skirt being lifted. The next thing I felt was a hard smack on my ass!
He said I was a naughty slut and shouldn't go around flashing my cunt in public.
I started to say I was sorry when I felt another hard slap on my ass. It hurt so bad I had to bite my lip.
The girl moved closer to me and noticed my tits. She reached down and lifted my face. Laughing she said, "hey Joe she's got her big old saggy tits hanging out too." Then she smacked me across the cheek.
"What the fuck are you some kind of two bit whore?" She sounded pissed.
Just as I started to say something I felt the man's fingers go into my pussy. "Jesus, Jenny, this chic is drippin wet." He was sliding two in and out.
"Let me see" she said.
I started to pull away but he grabbed my hair. "Where do you think you are going bitch?"
Another visous slap this time right on my pussy. God did that hurt. The pain shot right through me. I cried. "
Shut up!" he said and hit me there again.
I bit my lip. The girl was behind me now too. I felt her put three fingers into me.
"Jesus this whore has one fuckin sloppy cunt. I bet I could fist fuck her."
She started pushing her fourth digit into me. I felt myself stretch. "No!" I cried out.
Tears were forming in my eyes. "
Shut the fuck up!" he said as he hit my ass again.
She pushed and stretched, It hurt so bad, But then the pain ended. "See Joe, I told ya I could fist fuck her." I still felt very stretched out but I was starting to get that tingle. The one that builds. A moan escaped my lips.
"She's gonna come Joe."
Smack, "DO NOT! come bitch unless I tell you."
He moved in front of me. He was undoing his pants. "I wonder how her mouth is" he said as his turgid penis was released from his pants.
He grabbed my hair and told me to suck it. He got hard very quickly. "Yeah baby you do suck that cock good. You like my big dick in your mouth?"
I remember thinking it wasn't really that big but I looked up at him and gurgled yes. He put both hands behind my head and started face fucking me. It wasn't so bad cuz his dick was small. I hardly gagged at all. I started concentrating on what the woman was doing. It felt rather nice. She was started playing with my ass.
"Oh baby, This hole looks tighter" she said.
He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved to where she was, now with a finger in my butt.
"Get out of the way bitch and let me in there." He pushed me down onto all fours. What were they doing back there? It felt like... I looked behind me to see what was going on. The girl was kneeling behind me. I could still feel her pumping me with her fist but he was doing something... Then it struck me. And suddenly I could feel it. He was going to fuck me in the ass while she was fisting me! OH SHIT!!!. I struggled and cried once more. He reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled hard this time jerking my head back.
"Where you going my little cunt."
"Nowhere Sir" I whispered.
"That's right cunt nowhere. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, I gonna ride you like the pigslut you are." With that he jambed his cock into my ass. The pain was white hot. I almost passed out. But as quickly as it appeared it was gone and I could feel him fucking my ass.
"Oh yeah that's nice and tight" he said.
Her fist and his cock touching all of my insides.
Oh shit, I'm thinkin, I'm gonna come... To late to stop. I tried to control it. I bit my lip. But it was no use. He must not have noticed but the woman said.
"Jesus Joe, I think she came."
He grabbed a fist full of hair again. "Did you cum?" Still fucking me.
"No Sir," I lied.
"She says you did and I believe her more than you." He reached around and grabbed my boob. He pulled and twisted the nipple.
"DID YOU CUM?" Pulling so hard I thought he would rip it off. I cried out through the pain.
"Yes." I just wanted him to stop twisting my nipple but at the same time I thought I was starting to come again. He stopped, but when he let go he hit me so hard on the cheek I saw stars. "Fucking cunt!" He pulled out of me.
The woman did too. I was kneeling there, still totally exposed, crying. I felt so open I thought my insides were gonna fall out.
"What are we gonna do with her Joe?" The woman asked.
"I dunno," he said as he paced around me.
Oh jesus I was scared and thrilled beyond belief.
"You wanna get off while I think?"
"Yeah baby I would like that." She walked around in front of me. She hiked her skirt and pulled her filthy soaked panty aside. She had a huge hairy bush. It smelled too. I couldn't believe it, she was so pretty. But I could see droplets of her juices in the pubic hair.
I started to reach for it hoping I could get her off with my hand but she slapped it away. "No you little cunt I want you to eat me." With that she grabbed my hair in both hands and forced her crotch onto my mouth.
Oh jesus I couldn't smell aything but the foul odor of her and as I forced myself to lick her. Between the hair and wretched taste I thought I would gag.
"Oh yeah baby that's it" she said as she began grinding herself into me. "Work my clit you little slut."
I forced myself to service her. I worked extra hard tryin to make her cum faster and to my relief she did but what happened next grossed me out so bad I thought i would die. Just as her orgasm subsided she fucking peed, right into my mouth.
OMFG! (sorry Master)
I was so ashamed.
She laughed. "Hehe, oops, I guess I shoulda told ya I have a little bladder trouble." she said laughing.
He came over and stood there looking at me. "Aw jesus honey I hate it when ya do that. Now I aint gonna be able to get my rocks off."
"Oh just fuck her in the pussy and get it over with she snarled at him."
"Fuck you" he said to her as he moved behind me again.
He hit my ass hard a few more times. "Open your fuckin legs pig."
I did as told. He grabbed my hair and rammed his cock into me. I couldn't believe how wet I still was, my thighs were soaked. He slammed me and hit me. I felt a handfull of hair tear from my scalp. Then suddenly he pushed me away and turned me around. He jerked himself off the last couple strokes. I could see my juices glistening on his tiny cock. And then he came. Huge spurts of come. All up my tits and face. It hit me in the eye. He laughed.
"Lick it up bitch" he said.
I did as told in fear of being hurt anymore.
He pushed me down onto the ground. "Thanks slut, You were so fucking bad I coulda fucked a cow and had more fun."
With that they left. I must have been a sight. Piss, cum and pussy juice all down the front of me. Dirty and bruised. Clothes hanging from me by threads. I went home but I don't remember exactly how I got there. I only remember waking up on the floor by the front door. I slowly got up and cleaned myself then came here as instructed. So now you know how I fulfilled your task.

No comments:

Post a Comment